Master Class Schedule
* This schedule may change slightly so please check for updates
* Dancers should bring a nut free lunch each day.
* All One Day dancers should have received an email letting you know which day to attend. Please let us know if you did not.
*4th-7th grade Company dancers and 5th grade-7th Grade Pre Pro dancers will all dance Saturday and Sunday in our Walled Lake divided by their home studio location.
*Dancer 8th grade and up will be in Birmingham. If your 8th grader would be more comfortable with the dancers in Walled Lake please contact the studio.
*Friday classes are optional with the exception of the Friday "One Day classes"
* Dancers are encouraged to do all classes, the weekend is designed for them to try everything even if it is not a style they compete in. The cost for this weekend is the same whether your dancer participates in all classes or not
* Company dancers must participate in all styles of classes on Saturday and Sunday (they may miss one class of their choosing)
*Pre Pro Only Dancers are required to take all classes relating to their Pre Pro Classes on Saturday and Sunday
Pre Pro Jazz - Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Musical Theater and Jazz Funk
Pre Pro Tap - Hip Hop, Jazz Funk and Tap
Pre Pro Lyrical - Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary and Musical Theater
Pre Pro Hip Hop - Jazz Funk, Musical Theater and Hip Hop